- Educational Bosses Week - May 20-24th
- Early Release - Friday, May 24th @ 12:40 pm
- No School - Monday, May 27th - Memorial Day
- Spirit Week - 5/28 thru 5/31:
- Tuesday - Favorite Sports Team
- Wednesday - Teacher's Favorite Color
- Thursday - Crazy Hair Day
- Friday - Presidents Elementary Gear or Arlington Gear
- CARNIVAL - Friday, May 31st @ 6 - 8:30 pm
- Variety Show - Monday, June 10th @ 6:30 pm
- Field Day - Tuesday, June 11th
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL - Wednesday, June 12th - 12:40 pm Release!!!
Have a Fantastic Summer!!!
Summer Office Hours: 9 am - 3 pm
CLOSED June 24 - August 9
We anticipate mailing teacher assignment postcards the week of August 26th. Students who have a classroom, library or lunch account fine will not receive their placement card until all fines are paid in full.
Washington State law requires that all children attending 6th grade must show proof of a booster for:
- TDaP ~ (Tetanus, Diptheria, and Pertussis) vaccine, if eleven years old and it has been five years since they received a tetanus-containing vaccine.
- Varicella ~ (Chickenpox) vaccine or approximate date of illness or results from a blood test that shows immunity.
(As of July 2011, the Health Department is requiring additional documentation and a doctor counsel to file an Exemption Form for vaccinations)
*** All immunizations must be current and in compliance for your student to attend school ***
Click here for more information about health care plans and immunizations.