Athletics is a wonderful way for students to get involved with something after school at Post. The school offers several different sports throughout the year.
To be eligible for participation you must...
- Be a 7th or 8th grade student
- Complete all forms in the athletic packet (see below)
- Purchase an ASB card
- Meet all requirements listed in athletic packet (see below)
- All fines or course fees must be paid (you may contact the office or check in Family Access)
- Meet the following academic standards
- Students must be passing every class
- Grade checks will be every two weeks or more often depending on coach
- Any student who does not meet the minimum academic standard will be placed on academic probation during which time she/he may practice but cannot participate in games, meets, or matches.
- After one week, if the student is passing all classes, she/he will be off probation. If all grades are not above passing, the student will continue on academic probation until the next two-week check. For athletes on probation, coaches will have the option of requiring study hall.
- If a varsity player is on academic probation, the coach will have the option of exchanging that player for a JV player.
FALL (September-October) = Boys'/Girls' Cross Country
WINTER A (November-January) = Girls' Volleyball & Boys' Basketball
WINTER B (February-March) = Girls' Basketball & Boys' Wrestling
SPRING (April-May) = Girls'/Boys' Track&Field