SENIORS . . . we need you to vote for the Best of the Best!! Follow the link to vote--ONCE per person. We need voting finished no later than Friday, November 9 .
Remember, the senior class photo on the football field Wed Nov 7 at 2:30. RAIN OR SHINE!!!
Baby ads are due no later than Friday, October 26! We have only the 1/4 pg space for $45.
There are always some who miss the deadline (usually because your senior fails to tell you about the deadline until it has passed), so there is a way to get your ad included-with a late fee. Ads will be accepted until the end of the day on Friday, November 2--with a late fee for a total cost of $55
Because there's more space, we are encouraging multiple photos; try providing a current picture of your senior as well! Send in up to six pictures, and the designers of your ad will choose the photos that are included.
Due date for REGULAR pricing ($45) : Friday, October 26 at 3:00 p.m.
Due date for LATE fee & space ($55): Friday, November 2 at 3:00 p.m.
Materials to create your baby ad (if you choose to purchase one).
1. Up to SIX clean photos (no watermarks, ink marks, stickers, etc.) already scanned or brought in to be scanned. To prevent mix-ups, please include senior's name in the file name as you scan them: ex: Hayman,Tommybaby1.jpeg
2. Uncut rectangular photos- (we'll digitally crop them) odd shapes from scrap booked or cut pictures cannot be accepted
3. Complete personal message (no copyright violations of poems, song lyrics, books, etc.)
4. Your payment with your senior's name in the memo area of the check.
5. Your e-mail address for us to send you a full-color and print-sized proof. (If you haven't received a proof of your ad by Nov 16, send an email to check on it!)
SENIOR PORTRAITS DUE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2012
Specifics: Bring this to your photographer
**If you are taking your student's senior photos, please make sure the photo meets the minimum requirements below. Don't worry about cropping--we'll take care of that!
Overall Print Size: 1-1/2" x 2"
Head Size: 1" - 1-1/4"
Pose: Head and chest
Background color: light, mottled colors
Restrictions: No hands, props, or reflections
Digital Specifications: jpeg, tiff, or eps files; 300 dpi minimum; color in RGB please
(label CD with names of those on the CD please)
Digital Submissions ONLY please; if you need to use a scanner, please see Ms. Hayman in C206 to schedule a time.
Mail to: Arlington High School or email to
Attn: Ms. Hayman/Yearbook email@example.com
18821 Crown Ridge Blvd
Arlington, WA 98223
(360) 618-6300 ext 3236
If you email me your image, I will send a confirmation when I have received the picture. If you do not receive a confirmation within a few days of your email, please follow-up and make sure I received it!
If you have senior credit status now, and you bring me NO photo, we will use your ASB card photo. If you do NOT have senior credit status now but will be graduating in June, you MUST bring me a photo to be included in the book.