September 25, 2012 Letter to Seniors
Greetings Stilly Valley 12th Graders and Families,
Welcome back to Stilly Valley for what I hope will be an equally exciting and challenging Senior year for many of you! I am looking forward to working with you as you pursue your graduation goals this year.
` If you are planning on graduating this year please get a Senior Information Form from Julie Walker or Jeanne Daily in our office, fill it out, and return it to her as soon as possible. Also, if you do not know what the status of your Culminating Project file is (what Stilly Valley has on record for your Culminating Project.), please contact me as soon as possible to find out. Remember, you and your family are responsible for knowing your Culminating Project status and working toward a completion date in line with your graduation timeline.
Thank you for your time. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me as soon as possible. Monitor your personal and family email inboxes on a weekly basis to keep yourself updated on Culminating Project announcements, updates, etc. Please take a moment out of your busy schedules to start your Culminating Project year by reviewing these important deadlines.
Jostens Graduation Products (Cap and Gown, etc.) Presentations at Stilly:
v A Jostens sales representative will be presenting in Room 2B on Monday, October 15th a little after 3 PM.
v In order to bundle our orders with Weston High School and receive a discounted price all Jostens cap and gown/product orders due on Julie Walker’s desk in our Office by 3 PM on December 15th.
Fall Early Bird Presentations
* Early Bird Binders due on Thurs., 10/11 (Entire Culm. Proj. (CP) completed and binder finished to be eligible for practice presentations.)
Early Bird Practice Presentations, Scheduled Individually with Mr. Ford
* Early Bird Presentations Thursday, 11/8 (Must be passed to be eligible for your final presentation.)
* Make-up Early Bird Presentations: Presenters whose performances do not pass standard will have the opportunity to present with their fellow Seniors in April.
Spring Practice Presentation Deadlines:
* Binders (entire CP) due Thurs., March 7th (Required to be eligible for practice presentations.)
* Practice Presentations: April Enrichment Week (Week of April 8th)
* Final Presentations: Thurs., March 18th
* Make-up Presentations: Thurs., May 9th