This is a calculator race game with a difference- it goes backwards instead of forwards
1. Start with your calculator on 0
2. Enter the number 19
3. Players take turns entering either a 1 (-) or a 2 (-), then equals (=) key. If you are playing against someone, take turns passing the calculator back and forth after each turn.
4. The first person to get to 0 wins the race!
This is a simple fascinating calculator game any number of people can play
1. Remove all the tens, jacks, queens, kings, and jokers from a deck of cards. (You should have 36 cards with the ace counting as 1)
2. Deal 3 cards to each player
3. Each player can arrange the cards into any three-digit order.
4. When all players have arranged their cards, they lay them face down and enter their three-digit number into their calculator.
5. Now, to play the game, each player must either enter divide by 2, for an even number, or +1 for an odd number. This pattern keeps going until one person reaches 1 on the calculator wins!
7- The number of Creation
1. Enter any number that is six digits or less i.e.(132456, 12345, 1245,109, 20, or 6
2. Follow the following sequence to always end up with the number 7:
Enter a number 6-digits or less
Add 6 (=)
Multiply by 5 (=)
Add 5 (=)
Multiply by 6 (=)
Divide by 30 (=)
Subtract the first number you entered (=)
7 will always be your answer