Need to register your child for school?
- Contact the Transportation Department or consult our boundary maps if you are unsure of what school your child should attend.
- Submit registration forms
to the secretaries at the school building.
- Information on understanding of the types of variances.
- For a variance form to do district-to-district transfers, please download our student variance forms and submit it each year to Sheila Shoemaker at the district office. You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 315 N. French Ave., Arlington, WA 98223.
- The Intradistrict Transfer-School to School form may be filled out and submitted to the school building once only.
Homeschooling families must also register with Margaret Welch at the district office.